4 cups (1000 ml) of *Marinara sauce or pre-purchased Tomato Sauce
2 cups (500 ml) of*Cream/Cheese sauce or pre-purchased cream sauce
1 cup (250 ml) of shredded mozzarella or Monterey jack cheese
1/2 cup(125 ml) of grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup (75 ml) of chopped parsley
Garlic bread for 4 people
1. Prepare Mario's Meatball Mix and ground meat to yield 16 fully cooked meatballs.
2. Prepare Marinara sauce in a oven proof casserole large enough to fit meatballs and sauce.
3. Add meatballs to Marinara sauce in casserole and bake in oven until the meatballs and sauce are hot.
4. Remove casserole from oven and pour Cream Sauce over the top of the casserole. Top with cheese.
5. Place casserole back into oven under the broiler to melt cheese for 3-5 mins.
6. Remove from oven and garnish with parsley. Serve with warm Garlic Toast
We're bringing you the great taste of Mario's Meatballs in one fast and easy-to-make Meatball Mix. Just add your own quality ground meat and you've got the best meatballs this side of Mamma's kitchen. All in under 20 minutes. That's fast!