1 package of Marios Meatball Mix -Tuscan Grill Flavor
1/2 cup of chopped Panchetta or Bacon
1/2 cup of chopped Mushrooms
1/4 cup of chopped onion
3 cups of heavy cream or whipping cream
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon of dried parsley flakes
1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1. Prepare Mario's Tuscan meatballs as per package instructions.
2. In a medium sized skillet fry Panchetta (Bacon) until it begins to crisp
3. Add chopped mushrooms and onions to Bacon and fry until well cooked or carmelized.
4. Add two cups of heavy cream (whipping cream) to the skillet and stir and reduce heat to simmer.
5. Add prepared Mario's Tuscan Grill flavored meatballs to the skillet and let all the ingredients simmer for 10-15 min.
6. When ready to serve remove from heat, add parmesan cheese and parsley to mixture, stir and serve with pasta or garlic toast.
We're bringing you the great taste of Mario's Meatballs in one fast and easy-to-make Meatball Mix. Just add your own quality ground meat and you've got the best meatballs this side of Mamma's kitchen. All in under 20 minutes. That's fast!