3 tablespoons of Mayo or purchased or house made *Cream Sauce
1 tablespoon of your favorite red chili pepper sauce.
1/4 cup of marinara sauce/tomato sauce.
4 tablespoons of shredded Mozzarella or Monterey Jack
1 tsp of grated parmesan cheese
*check our recipe section to learn how to make fast and easy cream sauce
1. Cut Bread Bun in half lengthwise
2. Mix Mayo or Cream sauce with hot chili sauce and spread mixture on both sides of bread (open face)
3. Cut meatballs in half and layer over both halves of bread
4. Add Marinara/Tomato sauce to the top of the meatballs
5. Spread cheese over meatballs on both halves of bread
6. Place open faces under broiler until cheese melts.
We're bringing you the great taste of Mario's Meatballs in one fast and easy-to-make Meatball Mix. Just add your own quality ground meat and you've got the best meatballs this side of Mamma's kitchen. All in under 20 minutes. That's fast!