4 cups (950 mil)Marinara Sauce (see recipe) or use purchased ready-to-go pasta sauce
12 oz(340 g) Spaghetti
1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
Chopped parsley asa garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Begin to heat 4 cups of Marinara sauce in a large pot on the stove top.
3. Take one cup of Mario's Meatball Mix and add 1/2 cup of water, stir. (wet mixture)
4. Add 2 cups of ground meat (beef, pork, turkey) to the wet mixture and mix thoroughly.
5. Using your hands form meat mixture into 1 1/2 inch meatballs.
6. Place meatballs onto non-stick backing dish or a pan lined with parchment paper.
7. Cook meatballs on middle rack of oven for 14-17 mins or until cooked through.
8. Place cooked meatballs in pot of hot Marinara sauce until ready to serve.
9. In a separate pot, boil 3 quarts (3 liters) of water
10. Add spaghetti and a teaspoon of salt to the boiling water.
11. Cook spaghetti for 8-10 minutes or until al dente (firm not mushy)
12. Drain spaghetti and return to pot leaving a small amount of water.
13. Pour hot marinara sauce and meatballs into the large pot with drained spaghetti and stir gently
14. Serve with grated parmesan cheese and parsley as a garnish.
Remember, Pasta Law # 1: Pasta waits for no one. (pasta needs to be eaten immediately after its been cooked, otherwise it deteriorates from its optimum taste by the second) Herd people to the table, If you scream, "A Tavola! Mangia!, Mangia!" You'll not only be cooking like an Italian but acting like one too.
We're bringing you the great taste of Mario's Meatballs in one fast and easy-to-make Meatball Mix. Just add your own quality ground meat and you've got the best meatballs this side of Mamma's kitchen. All in under 20 minutes. That's fast!