4 tablespoons of shredded Mozzarella or Monterey Jack
1 tsp of grated parmesan cheese
1. Cut Bread Bun in half lengthwise
2. Spread Pesto sauce on both sides of bread (open face)
3. Cut meatballs in half and layer over both halves of bread
4. Spread cheese over meatballs on both halves of bread
5. Place open faces under broiler until cheese melts.
We're bringing you the great taste of Mario's Meatballs in one fast and easy-to-make Meatball Mix. Just add your own quality ground meat and you've got the best meatballs this side of Mamma's kitchen. All in under 20 minutes. That's fast!